TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read through the following carefully before placing your order. By placing your order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
Please note that any personal information provided to Repsycho by you is treated as confidential and we will not pass it on any other individuals, companies or organisations.
Before placing your order, if you have any queries relating to the terms and conditions please email [email protected] and we will respond with an answer to your query as soon as possible.
- Free UK Standard Delivery: (3-5 working days) Available on all domestic order, with extra rates applying to International orders.
- UK Next Day Delivery: £8 (Delivery before 1pm next day. As long as order is place before 12 noon Mon-Thurs)
EXTRA UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
We use Royal Mail standard International delivery for all of our orders which are under two kilograms (2kg). Orders which exceed this amount will be processed and charged on an individual basis, but we’ll contact you if this is the case with your order.
Repsycho.co.uk takes payments via PayPal and Stripe which enables pay with a credit or debit card, as well as a PayPal account.
It’s unfortunate when an order doesn’t go as planned, and we want to make it as easy to possible to make things right when they do. If you need to return an item you’ve ordered from our site, it’s a simple matter of following the process below to receive an exchange or refund for your goods.
- Send an email to [email protected] to get a printable returns form.
- Pack the item in a securely wrapped parcel suitable for mail transit.
- Enclose the completed returns form and receipt which was sent with the original order.
- Send it back to us within 10 working days of receiving your item.
- Keep your postal receipt in case royal mail loses your item.
The post office date stamp will be proof of your posting within the 10 working days time policy. Post to the following address.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS:
85 gloucester road
CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER:
Items must be returned at your own cost. We regret that we are unable to refund the cost of postage. Repsycho does not accept liability for any damages during return transit. Customers are responsible for adequately wrapping and insuring any returned items, and sending them back by Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery.
Once the returned goods have been received we will process your refund to the card from which the original payment was made or back to the PayPal account.
Please be aware that in the interest of hygiene we do not accept returns of swimwear or pierced jewellery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
IF YOU WISH TO RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE PLEASE BE AWARE THAT:
- All original tags must be attached.
- All items must be unworn.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as they were received.
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF:
- Original tags have been removed.
- Tags have been ‘reattached’ by customers.
- Items appear to have been worn or have any odours.
- Items are not in a saleable condition.
Please DO NOT cut off tags before trying on items as we cannot accept items that have had tags cut off or ‘reattached’ by customers. We would also advise you not to try on clothing if you are wearing perfume or deodorant which could leave a scent on the item or if you have been smoking. We also ask that you store items that you intend to return us in a safe place away from cigarette smoke and cooking smells as we cannot accept items that are returned to us with an odour.
You will find your returns form enclosed in your order parcel. If you do not have a return form or if you require another please email and we will email you a printable version.
Once an order has been placed we cannot cancel the order. In this event, the returns procedure must be followed.